Project Manager: Robert Steele
Civil Engineer: Adriana Webb
The project was divided into two phases. Phase I is scheduled for construction this year and includes construction on Happy Hollow Road, from Greenwood Road to Lawson Road, Lawson Road, and Rebecca Lane. Phase II is scheduled for construction in 2017 and includes the remaining section of Happy Hollow Road between Maple Leaf Lane and Lawson Road.
The project consists of the replacement of the existing water main and water services, along with storm and sanitary sewer upgrades and spot repairs, curb and gutter replacement and repairs, concrete pavement removal, asphalt pavement construction, asphalt pavement resurfacing, concrete sidewalk repairs, and parkway restoration.
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers
Project Number: E2014-34 and E2015-55
Weekly updates can be found on the project blog at http://happyhollowandrebecca.blogspot.com/
- Resident preconstruction presentation June 6, 2016
- Design presentation December 12, 2016
Tentative schedule phase 1A and 1B
- Start of construction: June 13, 2016
- Underground utility completion: July 8, 2016
- Curb/gutter and asphalt pavement completion: August 19, 2016
Tentative schedule phase 1C
- Start of construction: August 22, 2016
- Underground utility completion: September 23, 2016
- Curb/gutter and asphalt pavement completion: November 4, 2016
Tentative schedule phase 2
- Start of construction: June , 2017
- Underground utility completion: July, 2017
- Curb/gutter and asphalt pavement completion: August, 2017
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.