• Annual investment management overview from PMA Financial Network Inc.
• Final site plan review for 1920 and 1926 Waukegan Road
• Amendment to the Glenview Municipal Code creating the office of Administrative Adjudication
• Final subdivision for McDonald’s, 9815 Milwaukee Ave.
• One-year, $175,000 contract with American Underground Inc. of Glenview for sewer televising services
• One-year, $638,519 contract with Texor Petroleum Co. of Riverside to supply fuel for the Village’s fleet
• Permits for fireworks displays at the Glenview Park District Golf Club, Valley Lo Club and North Shore Country Club
• Addendum to the Grayslake Dispatch Services Agreement to merge Grayslake’s New World records, mobile and field reporting systems with Glenview’s existing New World Software solution.
• Closing Chestnut Avenue, from Lehigh Avenue to Patriot Boulevard from 6:15 – 9:30 a.m. July 31 for the Glenview Park District’s annual Sprint Triathlon
• Declared various computer equipment surplus for disposal and/or recycling
• Voluntary annexation of 9870 Milwaukee Ave., site of a Taco Bell, and 2335 Sanders Road, site of Utilities Inc.
• Two-year, $1.2 million contract with Tovar Snow Professionals of Elgin and a 2-year, $528,000 contract with Wayne Endre Contracting of Wilmette for snow and ice removal from Village facilities
• A $54,724 contract with Verizon Wireless for cellular telephone service
• Resolution to comply with the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act
• Amendments to the Glenview Municipal Code relating to infill construction sites.
• Five-year agreement, from 2011 through 2015, for up to $87,601 with Ehlers & Associates Inc. to conduct an annual census of persons living within the boundaries of The Glen Tax Increment Financing district.