The proposed Project includes approximately 920 feet of improvements on Lilac Avenue from Maple Street to Milwaukee Avenue.
The following major improvements are included in this project:
- Replacement of 1,136 feet new 8-inch water main with new 1 ½-inch water service lines and b-boxes
- 1,050 feet of storm sewer improvements
- Spot replacement of curb and gutter, sidewalk, and driveway apron repairs, as needed.
- Road reconstruction with asphalt pavement
- Parkway restorations with sod
Contractor: Dimeo Brothers, Inc. of Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Budget: $1.2 Million
Project Location Map
Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
- Bid notice published – November 17, 2022
- Bid opening date – December 6, 2022
- Bid award – March 21, 2023
- Pre-construction meeting – May 11, 2023
- Approximate starting date of construction – July 2023
- Approximate completion of construction – October 2023
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.
Lilac Pre-Construction Meeting Letter.pdf
Lilac Design Open House Handout.pdf
Board of Trustees Actions
Feb. 7, 2023 -- Lilac-Maclean Contract Award Board Report.pdf