The proposed Project includes approximately 0.8 miles of improvements on Mary Kay Lane and Pebbleford Lane from Maple Leaf Drive to Greenwood Road.
The following major improvements are included in this project:
- Installation of approximately 3,900 feet of 8-inch and 12-inch Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main with new 1 ½-inch water service lines and b-boxes
- Installation of 1,600 feet of 12-inch to 24-inch storm sewer
- Sanitary sewer manholes repair and replacement of sanitary services, if necessary
- Patching and resurfacing of the road with asphalt
- Parkway restorations with sod
Project Manager: Tim Schwister, Project Manager
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc.
Budget: $3.1 million
- Bid notice published – October 20, 2022
- Bid opening date – November 3, 2022
- Bid award – January 17, 2023
- Pre-construction meeting – March 2, 2023
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.
Pre-construction meeting letter
Construction start letter
Design meeting handout
Board of Trustees actions
January 17, 2023 – Contract Award to Dimeo Bros, Ink. Of Elk Grove Village