Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Improvements to Beaver Lane from Wilmette Avenue to the south cul-de-sac include:
- Replacing existing water main with new 9-inch diameter water main
- Upgrading existing storm sewers
- Repairing existing sanitary sewers
- Installing new concrete curb and gutter
- Constructing new asphalt pavement
See the PowerPoint from the November 23, 2020 Design Open House here.
Contractor: Joel Kennedy Construction Corp. of Chicago
Budget: $1,350,345 (bid with Juniper Road improvements project)
Location map: Click here
- Contract awarded -- March 2, 2021
- Pre-construction meeting -- TBA
- Approximate start of construction -- June 1, 2021
- Approximate completion of construction -- August 15, 2021
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.