Approximately 2700 feet of underground utility and road improvements on Chatham Road from Glenview Road to Central Parkway including:
- Replacement of existing deteriorated 6-inch cast iron water main with new 12-inch diameter Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main
- Upgrade existing storm sewer system
- Complete sanitary sewer repairs, including manhole repairs and pipe replacement
- Construct new asphalt pavement
- Driveway apron replacement
- Restore the parkway with sod
See this PowerPoint presentation
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc.
Budget: $2.4 million
Project Number: E16-006
- Bid award -- April 19, 2022 (Read Staff Report)
- Resident preconstruction meeting -- May 18, 2022
- Approximate start of construction --June 1, 2022
- Approximate completion of construction -- September 30, 2022
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.
Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb