Project Manager: Mike DeBennette
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Improvements on Greenbriar Drive from Greenwood Road to Lotus Lane include:
- installing 8-inch Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main and water services
- installing 12-inch to 24-inch storm sewer to improve storm water conveyance
- sanitary pipe repairs, removal and replacement of sanitary sewer manholes and service replacements, if necessary
- pavement improvements, including removal and replacement of the existing curb and gutter and concrete pavements with installation of new asphalt pavement.
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc. of Elk Grove Village
Budget: $2,187,726 (with Covert Road/Briarhill Road project)
Location map: Click here
- Bid award -- March 3, 2020
- Preconstruction meeting -- March 17, 2020
- Tentative construction start -- April 6, 2020
- Tentative completion of construction -- July 10, 2020
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.