Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Improvements on 0.3 miles of Juniper Road between Glenview Road and Wilmette Avenue include:
- installation of 8-inch Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main and water services to replace existing deteriorating 6-inch cast iron water mains
- installation of 12-inch to 18-inch storm sewer to improve storm water conveyance, as well as drain the public right-of-way and roadway, facilitated by dedication on the east side of a 10-foot easement
- sanitary sewer improvements, including pipe and sanitary manhole repairs
- reconstruction of the road with new asphalt pavement after underground utilities replacement/upgrades
Contractor: Joel Kennedy Constructing Corp. of Chicago
Budget: $1,350,345 (bid with Beaver Lane improvement project)
Location map: Click here
- Contract award -- March 2, 2021
- Resident preconstruction meeting -- April 14, 2021
- Approximate start of construction -- April 19, 2021
- Approximate completion of construction -- July 2021
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.