Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Larch Avenue from Maple Street to Milwaukee Avenue:
- Replacement of existing, deteriorating 6-inch cast iron water mains with 8-inch Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipe
- Improve existing storm sewer system
- Complete various sanitary sewer repairs, under an intergovernmental agreement with Northfield Wood Sanitary District
- Construct new asphalt roadway, including spot curb and gutter repairs
- Restore the parkway
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc.
Budget: $1,284,026 (bid together with Strawberry Lane project)
Project Number: E20-0021
Project map: Click here
- Bid award -- February 16, 2021 (Read the Staff Report)
- Resident preconstruction meeting -- March 5, 2021
- Tentative construction start -- April 2021
- Tentative completion of construction -- August 15, 2021
The schedule is pending and may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.