The Village of Glenview


Licenses & Permits

Bike Registration

Register your bike. In case it's stolen, the information will be stored in a data base.

Block Party Permit

Before planning a block party, contact us about a permit, barricades and staging.

Contractor License

Requirements for fees, bonds and other required documentation are outlined here.

Development Center/Building Permits

Information on various codes, permits and fees for construction, fire alarms, tree removal and accessory structures.

Pet Registration

Dogs and cats are required to wear an ID tag provided by the owner. They do not need to be registered with the Village.

Special Event/Banner Permit

Permits are required for street fairs, charity runs, grand openings and temporary banners.

Tree Removal Permit

A permit is required to remove or do work likely to damage a landmark tree.