The proposed Project includes approximately 0.6 miles of improvements on Linneman Street from Larkdale Drive to Elm Street and Spruce Street from Linneman Street to Henley Street, including alleys to east and west of Spruce.
The following major improvements are included in this project:
- Installation of approximately 2,400 feet of 8-inch Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main and new 1 ½ inch water services
- Installation of 1,500 feet of new storm sewer
- Sanitary sewer manholes repair and replacement of sanitary services, if necessary
- New curb and gutter and reconstruction of the road with new asphalt pavement
- Parkway restoration with sod
- Alley improvements
Project Manager: Tom Hagerty, Project Manager
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc. of Elk Grove Village
Budget: $2.48 million
- Bid Award Date: February 7, 2023
• Resident pre-construction meeting – March 2, 2023, at Village Hall 6:45 p.m.
• Approximate starting date of construction – April 1, 2023
• Approximate completion of construction – August 1, 2023
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.
Pre-Construction Meeting Letter
Design Open House Handout
Board of Trustees Actions
Feb. 7, 2023 -- Read Staff Report