Project Manager: Tom Hagerty
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
The proposed Project includes approximately 0.5 miles of improvements on Linneman Street from Greenwood Road to Wedell Lane. Also Huber Lane from Linneman Street to 815 Huber Lane, including the Cul de sac up to 806 Huber. The following major improvements are included in the contract:
- Replacement of existing water main with new 8-inch diameter Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main
- Upgrade existing storm sewer system
- Resurface the asphalt roadway
- Restore the parkway with sod
Project information and updates
Contractor: H. Linden and Sons Sewer and Water
Budget: $1.4 million
- Bid award -- April 19, 2022
- Resident preconstruction meeting -- May 17, 2022; 6 p.m. at the intersection of Linneman Street and Huber Lane
- Approximate start of construction --May 23, 2022
- Approximate completion of construction -- July 29, 2022
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.