Project Manager: Mike DeBennette
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Improvements on Longvalley Road from Woodland Drive to west cul-de-sac and Woodland Drive from Central Road to Coronet Road include:
- replacement of existing water main
- improvements to existing storm sewer system
- repairs to various sanitary sewer, including pipe repairs, removal and replaement of sanitary sewer manholes and service replacements, if necessary
- construction of a new asphalt roadway, including curb and gutter construction on Woodland Drive through Special Service Area 96
- parkway restoration
Public hearings on establishing Special Service Area 96 were held February 18, 2020 and March 3, 2020. The Village Board of Trustees voted preliminary approval February 18 and final approval March 3.
Project information and updates
Please note: Contractors and construction workers will follow these guidelines to keep themselves and the public safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contractor: Bolder Contractors Inc. of Cary
Location map: Click here
- Bid award -- May 28, 2020
- Preconstruction meeting -- June 4, 2020
- Approximate construction start --June 15, 2020
- Estimated completion date -- October 30, 2020
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.