Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Improvements to about one-quarter of a mile of Montgomery Lane, north of McArthur Drive, including Golf and Cedar courts, include:
- installing about 1,300 linear feet of 8-inch Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main and water services to replace existing, deteriorating 6-inch cast iron water mains
- installing about 1,500 feet of 12-inch to 18-inch storm sewer to improve storm water conveyance
- sanitary pipe repairs and service replacements, if necessary
- pavement improvements, including removal and replacement of the asphalt pavement, sidewalks and concrete curb and gutter
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc. of Elk Grove Village
Bid award: January 19, 2021
- Resident preconstruction meeting: March 5, 2021
Tentative construction start: March 29, 2021
Tentative construction completion: July 15, 2021
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.