Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
The project includes approximately 0.79 miles of improvements on Montgomery Lane, south of Colfax Avenue, and Parkview Road and Washington Street between Harrison Street and Colfax Avenue.
These major improvements include:
- Installing approximately 4,200 linear feet of 8-inch Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main and water services. The new 8-inch water mains will replace the existing deteriorating 6-inch cast iron water mains.
- Installing approximately 4,180 feet of 12-inch to 18-inch storm sewer to improve stormwater conveyance
- Sanitary sewer pipe repairs and service replacements, as necessary
- Removing and replacing the asphalt pavement, sidewalks and new concrete curb and gutter on Montgomery Lane, Parkview Road and Washington Street
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc. of Elk Grove Village
Click here (Montgomery/Walnut)
Click here (Parkview/Washington)
- Bid award -- February 18, 2020
- Preconstruction meeting -- March 17, 2020
- Tentative construction start -- April 6, 2020
- Tentative completion of construction -- September 18, 2020
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.