Project Manager: Tom Hagerty
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
The proposed Project includes approximately 1 mile of improvements on Robincrest Avenue, Wissing Lane, Lincoln Street, Garden Court and Spruce Street Improvements between Harms Avenue and Shermer Road. The following major improvements are included in the contract:
- Replacement of existing water main with new 8-inch diameter Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main
- Upgrade existing storm sewer system
- Resurface the asphalt roadway, including limited curb and gutter replacement
- Restore the parkway with sod
Project information and updates
Contractor: Martam Construction Inc.
Budget: $4 million
- Bid award -- April 19, 2022
- Resident preconstruction meeting -- May 11, 2022, 6 p.m. at the intersection of Robincrest and Spruce streets
- Approximate start of construction --May 23, 2022
- Approximate completion of construction -- Oct. 14, 2022
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.