The Village of Glenview

a street lined with homes

Service Request

Service requests can be submitted for NON-EMERGENCY issues that should be addressed by the Village of Glenview regarding public property owned and maintained by Glenview. Requests typically reported include:


Street Maintenance

Report potholes, problems with curbs and gutter, and other roadway concerns.

Animal Issues

Report dead animals on the public right-of-way or in Village roadways. Report stray or unleashed dogs to the Police Department at (847) 729-5000

Street Light Outage

Report the location of a street light that is not illuminating properly at night.

Public Tree Issues

Request an assessment of a tree on the public parkway that does not look well or needs trimming.

Wood Chip Requests

Request free delivery of wood chips by the Public Works Department (based on availability).

Snow Plow Damage

Report damage to mailboxes and lawns that are the result of Village-provided snow plow service.

Click this link to submit a request


Contact the Public Works Department through the Resolution Center at (847) 657-3030 with further questions or to follow-up on the status of an existing request.

To report missed trash or landscape waste collection, contact Groot at (800) 244-1977.

To report an emergency -- such as a water main break, sewer back-up, immediate snow removal issue or a dangerous tree on a public parkway -- call the Public Works Department between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. weekdays at (847) 657-3030. If it is after 4:30 p.m. on a business day or on the weekend, contact the Village of Glenview Police Department at (847) 729-5000.