Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Approximately 950 feet on Strawberry Lane from Winnetka Road to Maple Leaf Drive
- Replacement of existing deteriorated 6-inch cast iron water main with new 8-inch diameter Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main
- Upgrade existing storm sewer system
- Complete sanitary sewer repairs, including manhole repairs and pipe replacement
- Resurface asphalt roadway, including spot curb and gutter repairs
- Restore the parkway with sod
See this PowerPoint presentation
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc.
Budget: $1,284,026 (bid with Larch Avenue project)
Project Number: E20-0026
Location map: Click here
- Bid award -- February 16, 2021 (Read Staff Report)
- Resident preconstruction meeting -- March 5, 2021
- Approximate start of construction --April 2021
- Approximate completion of construction -- August 15, 2021
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.