The Village of Glenview

Contractor License

Contractor requirements


​Certificate of Insurance (The Village of Glenview and the home owner  are required to be listed as additional insured on the policy)

Proof of Workers Comp

Registration with the Village of Glenview


$50n/aRegistration with the Village of Glenview
​Roofer​n/a​n/a​Copy of State Roofing License
Electrician​n/a​n/aCopy of License

   Copy of  055 State License and Letter of Intent

Fire Alarm & Fire Sprinkler​n/a​n/a​n/a

All Other Sub-contractors



As of  January 1, 2012, a Letter of Intent (as per 225 ILCS 320.37) must be submitted with any project application listing a plumber. The letter shall be written on the licensed plumber of record’s business stationery and shall include the license holder’s signature and, if the license holder is incorporated, the license holder’s corporate seal. If the license holder is not incorporated, the letter must be notarized.

These and other forms can be faxed to (847) 724-1752.

Contact the Inspectional Services Division at (847) 904-4330 with questions.