May 21, 2019
- Authorized execution of a Class A liquor license for CMC-Glenview, Inc., doing business as Choongman Chicken, 9850 Milwaukee Avenue, which allows the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises where food is served.
- Authorized execution of a Class A liquor license for CSH GLenvieww Lessee, LLC, doing business as Atria Glenview, 4700 West Lake Avenue, which allows the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises where food is served.
- Authorized a three-year agreement with Andy Frain Services Inc. of Aurora to provide crossing guard services for up to $336,332.
- Authorized renewal of annual membership in Chicago's North Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau for the period of July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020 for $66,780.
- Authorized Cordogan Clark and Associates and Kluber Architects and Engineers to complete design specification work and project studies for 2019 Facilities Repair and Replacement Fund (FRRF) projects, to allow for a consistent and predictable investment schedule for five years.
- Authorized a one-year contract with The YMI Group of Elk Grove Village for $28,600 for HVAC preventative maintenance.
- Authorized a three-year contract with Alpha Paintworks of Chicago for hydrant painting services. The work was bid with 10 other communities through the Municipal Partnership Initiative. A portion of the Village's hydrants are painted annually to maintain their appearance and help protect them from corrosion, so that each of Glenview's 2,913 fire hydrants is painting about once every four years.
- Authorized the transfer of land between the Village of Glenview and the Glenview Park District to permit the redevelopment of the Fire Station 8 and Glenview Ice Center parcels, and preliminarily approved an ordinance formally requesting the transfer of land from the Glenview Park District to the Village.
- Gave final approval to a comprehensive plan amendment, official map amendment, rezoning, final site plan review, preliminary subdivision and zoning variations for Paulownia Pointe, 1705-1715 Greenwood Road and 1704-1714 Pickwick Lane, to allow the development of four three-unit rowhome buildings with a total of 12 units.
- Approved agreements with legislative and legal service firms to assist with certain bills deliberated by the Illinois General Assembly, and amended the 2019 annual Village Budget to include $120,000 for such expenses.
- Gave final approval to an ordinance granting conditional use and final site plan review for the Flick Park Fieldhouse, 3600 Glenview Road, to accommodate new permanent restroom with exterior access.