June 4, 2019
- Authorized approval of a Class B liquor license for Gangnam Ramen, 952 Harlem Avenue, which permits the sale of beer and wine for consumption on the premises where food is served.
- Gave final approval to an ordinance formally requesting the transfer of land from the Glenview Park District to the Village, and authorized the transfer of land from the Village of Glenview to the Glenview Park District to permit the redevelopment of the Fire Station 8 and Glenview Ice Center parcels.
- Authorized execution of a first amendment to the Water Supply Agreement with Aqua Illinois Inc. to reassign water meter ownership, operation and maintenance to the Village of Glenview.
- Authorized execution of a contract with Bolder Contractors Inc. of Cary, Ill., for $1,821,259 to construct 0.42 miles of water main, storm sewer and roadway improvements on Magnolia Street from Linden
Avenue to Lilac Avenue; Laurel Avenue from Maple Street to Magnolia Street; Elm Court in the Swainwood neighborhood; and Pam Anne Road west of Flick Park.
- Authorized execution of an addendum agreement with the Illinois Department of Transportation regarding funding for the Village's portion of the Willow Road Bridge improvement project over Patriot Boulevard and the Metra railroad tracks. The amended agreement required the Village to be financially responsible for all costs to relocate or reconstruct the Emergency Vehicle Pre-emption equipment in conjunction with the state's improvements.
- Authorized execution of a contract extension until December 31, 2020 with Lyons Electric Company of La Grange, Ill. for street light maintenance and as-needed repair services for $156,250.
- Preliminarily approved an ordinance increase the number of Class H liquor licenses from 7 to 15, which permits a Class A or B license holder to sell packaged alcoholic liquor from the bar, to enable Wildfire, 1300 Patriot Boulevard, to apply for the Class H liquor license and have additional licenses available should eligible businesses apply.
- Preliminarily approved ordinances regarding the extension of development approvals for the Abington, 3901 Glenview Road, which would extend the permissible construction period and waive enforcement of the Municipal Code to allow construction of building additions to the existing nursing and rehabilitation facility through July 18, 2020.
- Waived the administrative rules and approved on first reading a conditional use, final site plan review and preliminary subdivision for Winkelman School, 1919 Landwehr Road, to allow the installation of a new playground, trash enclosure, parking lot, site lighting and stormwater detention improvements.