September 17, 2019
- Authorized an agreement with MGP Inc. of Des Plaines for services related to Next Generation 911 for $65,878 and authorized execution of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Illinois for acceptance of a state Next Generation 911 grant for professional services for $65,878.
- Authorized a contract with Entre Solutions, II of Bloomington, Ill. for the purchase and installation of a point-to-point microwave solution for five public buildings for $112,817, and the purchase of a four-year service and maintenance agreement for $3,060, to provide high-speed bandwidth services at lower cost.
- Rescinded a contract to Construction, Consulting, Disbursement Services Inc. of Morton Grove and authorized a contract with AGAE Contractors, Inc. of Chicago for $76,800 to repair the concrete deck, clean and seal the downtown Metra station platform.
- Authorized a three-year contract with M.E. Simpson form January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021 for hydrant flushing services for an estimated annual $47,579.
- Authorized a one-year contract with Wachs Water Service from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 for valve exercising services for an estimated $76,906, which will test and evaluate the condition of the 3,000 main line water distribution valves in the Village's water system to ensure the devices are operable and accessible.
- Preliminarily approved amending the Glenview Municipal Code to modify the definition of a Class E liquor license to permit the retail sales and deliveries of packaged alcoholic liquor to a delivery address located in the Village, including orders made online; set conditions and fee costs for a Class E liquor license holder; and set the total number of Class E liquor licenses to be issued.