October 1, 2019
- Appointed Chuck Balling to the Natural Resources Commission.
- Authorized a three-year contract with Snow Systems of Wheeling for an estimated annual amount of $106,650 for plowing snow on two downtown routes.
- Authorized an agreement with Crown Castle Fiber LLC regarding the installation of Small Cell Wireless facilities on street lights and traffic poles within the public right-of-way and upon Village-owned structures and utilities.
- Authorized a contract with The Carroll-Keller Group for employee development and training services for $51,200.
- Gave final approval to amending the Glenview Municipal Code to modify the definition of a Class E liquor license to permit the retail sales and deliveries of packaged alcoholic liquor to a delivery address located in the Village, including orders made online; set conditions and fee costs for a Class E liquor license holder; and set the total number of Class E liquor licenses to be issued.
- Preliminarily voted to amend the Glenview Municipal Code to establish a resident-only parking restriction from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on school days on both sides from 1319-1327 Cariann Lane and 208-230 Mark Drive.
- A preliminary vote to amend the Glenview Municipal Code to establish parking restrictions on West Lake Avenue between Patriot Boulevard and Lehigh Avenue to increase sight lines at the intersections with Mint Lane and Poppy Lane failed 4-2.