June 15, 2021
- Received direction from the Board of Trustees to request the Glenview Development Commission to evaluate potential modifications to the Village's Industrial Zoning District regulations concerning warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Received the 2020 Annual Financial Report, which included an unmodified “clean" audit opinion and a report from the auditor that there were no material internal control weaknesses or significant deficiencies identified.
- Gave final approval to amending the Glenview Municipal Code to increase the number of Class A liquor licenses from 51 to 52 to facilitate an application for a Class A liquor license from Egg Harbor Café (2350 Lehigh Avenue).
- Gave final approval to allow for the construction of an outdoor bar and dining area and other necessary uses with associated variations from bulk and scale requirements of the Municipal Code at the Valley Lo Club (2200 Tanglewood Drive).
- Gave final approval on a Conditional Use and Final Site Plan Review to allow building additions to an automotive sales and leasing facility and automotive repair facility at Fields Lexus (2000 Waukegan Road). Final Site Plan Review of the proposed building addition and site alterations also received final approval.
- Gave final approval on a Conditional Use to allow an existing baseball scoreboard at Glenbrook South High School (4000 West Lake Avenue).
- Approved a Resolution for various 2021 special events and associated temporary road closures and parking restrictions.
- Approved an Intergovernmental Agreement with Cook County through the Department of Emergency Management and Regional Security for reimbursement of police and fire service costs at the COVID-19 vaccination site located at 7 North Happ Road, Northfield, IL 60093.
- Approved a contract with Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. of Northbrook, Illinois for design of The Glen Town Center Parking Deck Rehab Project in the amount of $113,660.
- Approved the voucher list for June 15, 2021.
- Approved a contract with Alfred Benesch & Company of Chicago, IL for Phase I Engineering Study Services related to the evaluation of potential I-294 ramps at Milwaukee Avenue.
- Preliminarily approved an amendment to the Village of Glenview Vehicles and Traffic Ordinance to enact parking restrictions on Concord Lane, Cambria Court, and Avalon Court.
- Preliminarily approved an Ordinance to increase the number of ex-officio members from one to up to two members in the Natural Resources Commission.
- Preliminarily approved text amendments to Chapter 54 – Planning, and Chapter 98 – Zoning, of the Glenview Municipal Code relating to the scope of development requests eligible for administrative approval.
- Preliminarily approved a 5-year Cable Television Franchise Agreement with Comcast XI, LLC for the period covering June 15, 2021 through June 14, 2026.