August 3, 2021
- Gave final approval on an Ordinance amending the Glenview Municipal Code – Chapter 6, Alcoholic Beverages to expand the F-4 liquor classification to include performing arts venues and section 6-24 to increase the number of Class F licenses from 4 to 5 and Class L licenses from 5 to 6.
- Approved a Resolution to terminate two contracts with Snow Systems Inc. (Wheeling, IL) for three residential roadway plowing sections and snow plowing on Village designated sidewalks.
- Approved a Resolution to authorize a contract amendment with Langton Group Inc. (Woodstock, IL) for a two-year contract extension and an additional residential section for a total remaining contract amount of $1,207,656.
- Approved a Resolution to authorize a contract amendment with Landscape Concepts Management (Grayslake, IL) to amend their existing residential sections for a total remaining contract amount of $365,128.
- Approved a Resolution authorizing annual renewal of membership in the Chicago's North Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Approved a Resolution to adopt the Village of Glenview Whistleblower and AntiRetaliation Police as enacted by Public Act 101-0652.
- Approved a Resolution authorizing the execution of a one-year contract extension with Creekside Printing of Elgin, Ill. to print the Village of Glenview Report newsletter for the period of September 2021 through August 2022.
- Approved a Resolution authorizing the purchase of two Towmaster Model T-12T Trailers with all standard equipment from McCann Industries, Inc. of Addison, IL, in the amount of $36,072.
- Approved a Resolution to authorizing an agreement with Tyler Technologies for the purchase of Incode Cashiering, and professional services for installation and training in a 2021 amount of $54,206 and a 2022 amount of $59,408 totaling $113,614 total project amount.
- Approved the voucher list for August 3, 2021.
- Gave final approval on an Ordinance pertaining to a Planned Development Amendment, Final Site Plan Review, Preliminary Architecture, Preliminary Landscaping, Preliminary Lighting, and Preliminary Signage for Life Storage at 3701-3703 West Lake Avenue.
- Approved a Resolution adopting the Village of Glenview Economic Development Strategic Plan and Downtown Strategic Plan.