September 7, 2021
- Provided an update on the Capital Improvement Program Planning Tools
- Gave final approval on an Ordinance amending the Glenview Municipal Code – Chapter 90, Vehicles and Traffic to reconfigure downtown parking along Railroad Avenue, south of Glenview Road.
- Approved two Resolutions pertaining to the West Lake Reservoir exterior repairs including: (1) the authorization of a contract with Tandem Construction, Inc. of Chicago, IL for the West Lake Reservoir exterior repairs in the amount of $1,142,640, which includes an 8% contingency of $84,640, and (2) the authorization of a contract amendment with Cordogan Clark and Associates of Aurora, IL for construction administration services in the amount of $29,900.
- Approved a Resolution authorizing a contract with Henricksen & Company, Inc. of Itasca, Illinois for the purchase of municipal center training room furniture in the amount of $34,395.
- Approved a Resolution authorizing a three-year contract with a two-year optional extension to DGO Premium Services Co. of Des Plaines, IL for snow and ice removal services for Village sidewalks in the amount of $390,000.
- Approved the voucher list for September 7, 2021.
- Preliminarily approved an Ordinance to declare certain Village vehicles and equipment as surplus property and to authorize disposition of the surplus property.