September 21, 2021
- Gave final approval on an Ordinance to declare certain Village vehicles and equipment as surplus property and to authorize disposition of the surplus property.
- Approved a contract extension with the pre-employment and annual physical provider for the Glenview Police and Fire departments with an estimated annual cost of $58,715.
- Approved a contract amendment with the uniform providers for the Glenview Police and Fire departments, authorizing an additional $65,000 in spending on uniforms, equipment and firefighting protective turnout gear.
- Gave preliminary approval to allow redevelopment of the Burger King at 1834 Waukegan Road, including portions of the existing building, ground signage, drive-thru expansion and stormwater detention.
- Approved a Resolution on a Final Plat of Subdivision for the E&C Subdivision at 825 Harms Road
- Approved a Resolution on a Single-Lot Subdivision for the AED Subdivision at 225 Country Lane