Glenview is divided into numerous zoning districts which define the type of development -- residential, commercial, industrial -- that can be located there. Each district specifies unique regulations regarding permissible land uses, bulk regulations and other requirements. In some circumstances, unique conditions merit an exception from these requirements. The Zoning Board of Appeals hears cases and holds public hearings regarding requested variations. Single-family residential variance decisions are final; commercial and multifamily residential variances must be approved by the Village Board of Trustees.
The ZBA convenes the first and third Mondays of each month at 7 p.m.
The ZBA is made up of seven residents appointed by the Village President with the approval of the Village Board of Trustees.
Ronald A. Greco, Chair ● Stewart Jester ● Harry G. Perl ● Katie Siegel ● Trever Koek • Sam Friedman
Tony Repp, Senior Planner, Community Development Department
Current meeting reports and videos
Click here to access current agendas and staff reports, and those dating back to 2009.
New Application Filings for Future Zoning Board of Appeals Meetings
Z2021-003 - 1610-1620 Waukegan Road - Site Lighting - application pending
Z2021-004 - 2660 Pfingsten Road - Fence Height - scheduled for 05/17/2021 (pending submission of additional information specified at 04/05/2021 ZBA meeting)
- Z2021-015 - 1401 Sunset Ridge Road - Fence Height and Design - scheduled for 05/17/2021
- Z2021-016 - 916 Long Road - Impervious Lot Coverage - scheduled for 05/17/2021
- Z2021-017 - 1724 Constitution Drive - Side Yard Setback - AC Units - scheduled for 05/17/2021
- Z2021-018 - 2120 Franklin Drive - Rear Yard Setback - scheduled for 05/17/2021
- Z2021-019 - 1918 George Court - Garage Height - scheduled for 05/17/2021
Note: The initial filings provided above may be amended or supplemented with additional materials prior to or during Plan Commission consideration.
Archived meeting agendas
Archived meeting minutes
Online public attendance reports