The proposed Project includes approximately 690 feet of improvements on Maclean Court from Waukegan Road to the west end of the road.
The following major improvements are included in this project:
- Replacement of 712 feet of new 8-inch water main with new 1 ½-inch water service lines and b-boxes
- 160 feet of storm sewer improvements
- Spot replacement of curb and gutter, sidewalk, and driveway apron repairs, as needed.
- Road reconstruction with asphalt pavement
- Parkway restorations with sod
Contractor: Dimeo Brothers, Inc. of Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Project Location Map
Project Manager: Tim Schwister
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
- Bid notice published – November 17, 2022
- Bid opening date – December 6, 2022
- Bid award – March 21, 2023
- Pre-construction meeting – May 11, 2023
- Approximate starting date of construction – July 2023
- Approximate completion of construction – October 2023
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.
Maclean Pre-Construction Meeting Letter.pdf
Maclean Design Open House Handout.pdf
Board of Trustees Actions
March 21, 2023 -- Lilac-Maclean Contract Award Board Report.pdf