proposed Projects include approximately 0.25 miles of improvements on Ferndale
Road between Harms Road and Hunter Road. The following improvement major improvements are included in the contract
- Replacement of existing deteriorated 6-inch cast iron water main with new 8-inch diameter Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) water main
- Upgrade existing storm sewer system
- Complete sanitary sewer repairs, including manhole repairs and pipe replacement
- Reconstruct asphalt roadway, including curb and gutter replacement
- Restore the parkway with sod
Project Manager: Eric Pugh, Project Manager
Engineering Division Manager: Adriana Webb
Project information and updates
Contractor: DiMeo Brothers Inc.
Budget: $1.2 million
- Bid award -- February 15, 2022 (Read Staff Report)
- Resident preconstruction meeting -- March 16, 2022, 6:30 pm
- Approximate start of construction --April 1, 2022
- Approximate completion of construction -- July 15, 2022
Schedule may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.